As the entire world is attempting to contain the spread of Coronavirus, every day more businesses, managers, teachers, and educational institutions are shifting to a new reality of remote working and learning. We suddenly find ourselves in a strange new world, where your screen is filled with a matrix of faces which has become the norm.
As you know, CrossFit 201 was forced to take the difficult but necessary step of closing our doors during this pandemic. It is important that we do our part to protect the health and safety of the members, staff, and community we serve. We had hoped that this closure would be temporary and we could reopen within a short time period. As of today, we remain closed until further notice.
WHAT WE’RE DOING NOW
While our physical doors may be closed, we remain open to serve you. We have been here for the community during every challenge we’ve encountered since 2012, and this time is no different. When this pandemic slows, the services we provide will be like never before. Here’s what we’re currently doing:
- Our YouTube Channel channel is updated daily with at home workouts, mobility classes, live Zoom Class recordings, as well as healthy recipes.
- We’re continuously using our social media channels to provide live and recorded workouts, updates about our programs, community outreach efforts, and other important information. Google Calendar Schedule
- We’ve loaned out most of our equipment to all our members free of charge. We still have a few pieces left over, so please contact us if you need anything.
- Live daily Zoom classes. We’re expanding our schedule based on our member needs and requests. We have regular workouts, family and kids workouts, mobility classes, and virtual check ins/ hang outs.
- Free 4 week Nutrition Challenge starting this Monday.
- We are providing remote programming on Wodify (and daily emails) that you can do with minimal equipment, and next week we are coming out with no equipment workouts.
Every day is a different, challenging combination of barbell, dumbbell, kettlebell, gymnastics, and cardio movements.
This is guaranteed to push your fitness to the next level and make you stronger, faster, and leaner.
A fun class focused on dumbbells, kettlebells, cardio, and bodyweight movements. No barbell lifts or heavy weights. A great way to mix it up
Everyone has different goals and needs when it comes to fitness. We can come up with a specific training plan customized to your personal needs, likes, and dislikes.
When a program fits, you’re more likely to stay with it, create great habits, and see results!
A few sessions can be a great tool for learning the fundamentals that we use in our CrossFit classes!
We will give you a personalized nutrition plan, accountability, and the education to maintain life-long healthy habits.
We work with everyone, from high level athletes who need precise macro – based nutrition plans to achieve their competitive goals, to people who just want to improve their body composition and look and feel better!
Countdown to Summer Challenge
Just click below to sign up.
8 week Winter Session March 25 – May 20
Wednesdays 3:45pm – 4:30pm
Sundays 11:00am – 11:45am
$160 for 8 week session or $20 drop in per class!
Four 3 Lab
Come in to any of our classes for a free trial before signing up for a membership!
I am the owner, head coach, and programmer here at Crossfit 201. Crossfit has changed my life for the better in so many ways and I want to share that same...
I walked into CrossFit201 for the first time on a cold April morning in 2012. I didn't know what to expect, but what I got was a challenging workout and a fun time with great people. I played...
I started CrossFit in 2012 when I reluctantly purchased a Groupon for “boot camp classes”. I was in graduate school, very out of shape and hoping that another Groupon (following yoga, kickboxing...
Showers are available with complimentary products
Towels are available in shower rooms and front desk